Wednesday, February 9, 2011

organization

clic on pic to enlarge:


A crafter is NEVER SATISFIED!!!
I'm rearranging my craftroom AGAIN!!!!LOL...
Heres what I've done so far...before and after photos...I think I'm improving on my organization!!!
Heres what I did a few months ago, I turned the jetmax cube paper files up right and used legal folders as labels and had my paper in plastic files. This is my GOOD Stampin Up paper!! I was having to reach way down to get my scraps and paper...I did NOT like this!












and then I had my "crappy" cheap paper over here....messy... messy














So yesterday I tore up my craftroom and started rearranging things and this is what I've come up with.....
My cheapy paper is on the bottom, I need to get some more plastic sleeves to organize them. Now ALL my SU paper is together and LABELED!!!! LOVE LOVE IT!!!!













The SU paper is ALL together- 8 1/2x11, 12x12 and scraps!!!! I have to colors per holder. I LOVE these holders they're pleated and they have pockets on the front and back. I made the labels on my computer!!!














Isn't it ALL PRETTY & ORGANIZED!!!!! well, except for the bottom part....LOL... give me a few weeks and I'll HOPEFULLY have it done and will show you the rest of my cubes/room.


3 comments:

  1. Ruth, LOVE IT!! I was going to get rid of the cheapo paper but decided to let the kids use it for school. It's all SU paper for me now. Love your organization!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job!!! Wish I had the energy!!! And the nerve!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to reorganize. I do it as often as I craft. LOL! Can't help it. Love the cubes and you putting it all in one spot. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete