Thursday, October 20, 2011

What is it?....

clic on pic to enlarge
Look what I made. I used the knifty knitter little blue loom. I knitted about 20 rows and slightly gathered the top













Guess what?? It's NOT a baby hat!! LOL..Then what is it???????
GUESS.......................................................>


Guess...................................................................................>


Guess.......................................................................................  :>

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!

GIVE UP??!!!

OK OK> Its a FRAPACCINO holder.....HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!














One size fits all..tall/grande/vente...as I mentioned earlier it's slightly gathered so the cup sits level.   YUMMIE  YUMMIE!!!!! You can't enter my neighborhood without stopping at Starbucks to get one!!!!LOL my car is on auto pilot...it automatically turns in. Now my hand doesn't freeze holding it!!! SMART IDEA HUH???

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEA !!! I would have guessed a small doggie sweater (ha ha). You are multi-talented and I enjoy looking at your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! I thought maybe it was a doggie hat. I hope you got my card I sent a bit back. Hugs to you my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete