Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Moms Birthday card

My Moms birthday card.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it came out!!!!
I used my Cricut Imagine... SURPRISE it still works haven't used it in ages.............................
the Imagine cart "Enjoy the Seasons" cut @ 3.5" w.
then I used the embossing folder d'vine swirls.
the inside was done with the silhouette.
OK, do you know the Christmas song "Let it Snow"?
well get that tune going and you'll LOVE my creativity on this card. ha ha ha


clic on pics to enlarge 













































Well? PRETTY creative huh?? ha ha ha
have a few more birthday cards to do before December.....aagghhh.... then I have to get started on Christmas gifts...where is the time going......I still have to make my list for Michaels and Hobby Lobby Black Friday sales.........

No comments:

Post a Comment