Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NO TIME TO CRICUT!!!

OH DEAR!! Easter is upon us and I'm scrambleing to get my Easter things done. Whats holding me up?? you may ask....
A birds nest, ROTFLOL!! yes, a nest...a week ago last Monday a finch started building a nest and today theres an egg...I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! I have a screened in patio and this is what I see...




























Isn't that the NEATEST thing....an eye level view...I just walk up and peek in...when momma bird is gone of course...Gotta respect the nest!!! I'll keep ya posted.....

UPDATE - Wednesday 4-4-12

Momma bird went to get some lunch and LOOK!!!!
another egg.....




4-5-12
GOOD GRIEF!! another egg







4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is very cool! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! My family would love, love, love this to happen at our houe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool, I love watching nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable. I can't believe that You have four eggs now. Can't wait to see the babies. Never knew the momma would have that many eggs. You are lucky to have a front row seat to nature. Just saw the update on PC thanks keep us all informed as updates become available lol.

    ReplyDelete