Friday, August 30, 2013

What does BOOT mean?

OK, When I saw this file at SVGCUTS - Happy Trails - I had to have it....I showed you the "Boot Family" in an earlier post. Then my creative brain kicked in...and I made 52 boots to take into work. Oh, I work in a hospital...so yeah, I needed a lot of boots. ha ha I shrunk the original size down 25%, so the boots are 6"h x5"l. I was going to make all brown boots (standard color of boots) but I didn't have enough so....boots come in various colors now..I made a few of each color...HA HA HA. I used the embossing folder "Tiny Bubbles" for the top of the boot and I bought white tiny brads and colored them with sharpie markers. A bag of M&M's will go into each boot. My only problem now is figuring out how to take them into work????? I work a split shift (1/2 day shift and 1/2 night shift).

clic on pics to enlarge




 












 


























These are for the Day shift (30 boots)
















These are for the night shift (22)








Aren't they just GORGEOUS???
It took a lot longer than I had planned....there were a lot and I mean a lot of pieces to put together.....I am so tired of making boots...I don't think I'll ever do a project like this for work with so many pieces again!!!
FYI - occupations: doctors, nurses, aides, respiratory therapy, lab, dietary, physical therapy, clerks, speech therapy, housekeeping, transporters, etc........
Blogger is STILL messed up!!!!! SO AGGRAVATING!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy do you have patience! These are so cute though. I know all you co-workers are going to really love them. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture on your boots too. Very ambitious to have made so many but they look great.
    Tine (Addie24)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you did a great job. I couldn't imagine making this many 3D boots. You amaze me. Your fellow co-workers are blessed to have you. I know they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project they look so good. Your co workers are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots! That indeed was a big project! I am sure that your coworkers were appreciative.

    ReplyDelete