Thursday, November 14, 2013

New PAPER addiction.....

Ooppss....When making envelopes I usually go to Hobby Lobby and stock up on their cheapy paper (especially when they have a SALE)....Just the other day I went to HL and got some "FALL" paper for my thanksgiving envelopes. Remember last Halloween I made address labels, well...I made Thanksgiving address labels and NOPE!! the address label got lost in the "Fall" design. OH Oh....I need "plain" colorful paper.....but I wasn't going to run back to HL which is on the other side of town.....I had to go to Office Depot for computer ink and LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!! OH! So PRETTY!!!! and they have a lot more colors too I just got this "sample" pack...HA HA HA!!!! I know prices vary...but a 500 sheet pack comes out to .03 cents (that's THREE CENTS A SHEET) WOWZA!!! My "fall" paper from HL was .22 cents and that was on sale...LOL!! I think I'll make "plain" colorful envelopes for now on.....
FYI- Office Depot has these colors in cardstock weight too.....hummmmm...card and envelope that MATCH!  I just might convert....
I've made my envelopes and 24lb makes a nice envelope.




clic on pic to enlarge


  

No comments:

Post a Comment