Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Packing up and moving

There's been some changes on the home front and my craftroom had to be turned back into a bedroom.
Holey Smoleys!!!! Oh where oh where, will I SQUEEZE my crafts.....when you've had a whole room for several years...WOWZA! your crafts really... really... multiply and spread out...................
My Mom has agreed to give up a 1/4 of her "Quilt Room". Smile, on my face!!!! there will be a lot of weeding out and DECLUTTERING!!!! . My crafts are all packed and for the last two days I've been trying to figure out where and how to put the furniture. Between my Moms sewing stuff ( she's a Quilter) and my crafts....it almost seemed impossible. It's night time now and I think I finally have it laid out. I thought I could get this done in 3 days but I've wasted 2 days just moving furniture around.Tomorrows my last day before I have to go back to work. Theres no way I can get all her sewing and my crafting supplies in their proper places. We're going to have to live with this disastrous mess for another week. IT'S A MESS!!!!! theres sewing and craft stuff through out the whole house. Did I mention that Halloween is just around the corner and then its Thanksgiving and Christmas..........I want to just CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment