Friday, May 6, 2011

Mothers Day Projects

clic on pic to enlarge

It's been a BUSY week getting all these projects DONE!!
This card is for my SIL
carts used: A Childs Year and Wrap it up (words)
SU cardstock: Tempting Turquiose, Cameo Coral and black


























This one is for my Niece, she has a son and 2 daughters...can you tell..LOL!
carts used; Animal Kingdom (duck) all the ducks are the same I justed sized them, Gypsy Wandering(grass) and Designers Calendar (words)
SU cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Taken With Teal, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Lavendar Lace and Tempting Turquiose















SAVED the BEST for last, I made this for my MOM! She's a quilter... 
carts used: George and Basic Shapes (2" squares) and Lyrical letters
SU cardstock: More Mustard and Garden Green
Embossing folder; Swiss Dots
Vinyl; brown
and a 12x12 frame from HL 

















No comments:

Post a Comment