Monday, January 30, 2012

Valentines

clic on pics to enlarge
Geez! I had to make myself craft....I'm just not in the mood.  Here's my Valentine cards(I made 12).
I used the "swiss dots" to emboss, the heart shaped earth is from the imagine cart "better together" and its pop dotted with SU dimensional and cut at 3". The quote was done on the computer and cut out by hand (GASP! I know, thats why I want the Silhouette). The heart on the inside was also done on the computer and trimmed with red glitter glue and again cut by hand (eekk GADS!! all this cutting is driving me crazy). See, thats why I ordered the Silhouette.  So it'll PRINT AND CUT my sentiments, I LOVE ALL MY PC PRODUCTS TOO MUCH to neglect them. We will ALL CRAFT in harmony and I'll be a HAPPY CRAFTER!!!!  LOL















No comments:

Post a Comment