Thursday, August 2, 2012

earrings..last 2 pr.

clic on pic to enlarge
OK..OK.. this is it for earrings.....until the holidays get closer...ROTFLOL!!!!
I used my silhouette and they're jpeg images I found on the computer and cut at 1".
FYI- earrings are made out of white cardstock.  I cut 4 images.. my earrings have a front and back! with a lite coating of modge podge. if you want to see my other earrings look under "jewelry" to the right.













Be prepared to be bombarded with FLOWERS! ha ha ha... I got the cricut Giant Flowers cart and can not wait..... I LOVE flowers especially since I have a black thumb...paper ones will live forever and no watering required...LOL!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I Just love, love, love - did I say LOVE? These earrings, you really should do us all a tutorial:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new follower from the Cricut MB. I am looking forward to more of your creations!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete