Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sympathy card

clic on pics to enlarge
Oh...so so sad.......My SIL father (who's like a grandpa to me) has gone home with hospice. I decided to start on my sympathy cards for the family.  The sentiment was done on the computer.




























The dove is from Beyond Birthdays cart cut @ 2.25"h
On the inside the wings are from Gypsy Wanderings cut @ 2.69"h, angel is from A Childs Year (font): a @ .96"- N @ .70" - G @.76" - e @ .72" - L @ .76"  and the halo is from George and Basic Shapes (ovals) outer ring @ 1.13"h and inner ring @ .83"h.

this is how I welded it together - cut it out of white glossy cardstock





then welded angel together and cut it out of blue cardstock
when you weld your letters together slide them over and make sure they fit on the wings(aligning your "G's")













I cut an extra halo out of gold metallic cardstock and traced the angel with stickles and put pop dots behind the wings and slightly curved up the wings for dimension.
Sorry, I'm not sharing this file.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your SIL's father's sympathy card. My condolences to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your creation. So very sorry for the family's loss.
    Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete