Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MOTHERS DAY card

OH MY GOSH!!!! I'm becoming a BETTER crafter. It must be do to my new craftroom. ha ha ha
Mothers day is coming up and I just LOVE GRANNY, isn't she ADORABLE! I cut her @ 3".
Let me just say my Mom is 90 years young and I made this card especially for her.
I'm trying to add "stuff" to my cards....they're usually FLAT. I went to JoAnns and got a couple of DCWV mat stacks -white core - cardstock. I embossed and sanded. Then I printed/cut the banners and granny from the silhouette store.........hhhhmmmm Oh, wouldn't it be DARLING if Granny wobbled!!! ha ha ha oh....but I don't have any "action wobbles" (YET!) but I want one.......so I went to youtube and decided to make one. Surprisingly I have 30g wire..that will do. It took three tries ha ha but I finally made one and now my Granny wobbles.....LOVE IT!!!! After watching all the youtube videos, I think I might stick to making my own. My action wobbles MORE than the real ones....  The inside is a tag from the silhouette store too and I added a little bit of stickles in the corners (theres suppose to be holes for brads but I deleted them...I don't have brads..yet....ha ha ha
I can't wait for my Mom to see her card. She is going to get a KICK out of it...HA HA HA

clic on pics to enlarge




























I know...the inside needs some work..its FLAT....ha ha at least the outside looks GOOD!!
for my action wobble, theres a lot of videos....I practically watched them all and wrote down info and then figured out which one works for me. Thats why it took 3 tries...ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment