Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GAME OVER-------> ANSWER IS.......

CLIC on pics to enlarge

THANK YOU ALL for playing....No one guessed the object though...so sad.....

REVIEW: ALL these objects = ?












ANSWER IS














YES, that's right a LANTERN!!!!! can you see the pieces ???

the base is the bottom of the coffee pot upside down and on the gypsy I hid the handle












the turn key is the T-square and the neck is the oval












the matches are the light. I had two of them because their slanted, so I hid the stick on one match and enlarged the flame then on the other match I hid the flame and put the stick upright and welded them together. its hard to see on my lantern, I glued it to far down.












Salt and Pepper shakers, I hid one of the shakers and flip them upside down and that's the "glass"(vellum) lantern.












I then took all the pieces except for the matches and copied each one and slightly enlarged the copies to form a shadow, I took the shadow pieces and welded them together to form my outline/shadow.












CUT and assembled my lantern. I used diamond stickles around the vellum to hide the glue. I used orange and yellow markers to color the flame.
OK, WHY did I do this???? I wanted a lantern because I saw this card (link below).

http://cre8n4u.blogspot.com/2011/08/365-cards-challenge-2011-day-107-mega.html


There are so many Biblical sayings I could use the lantern. When you search for a lantern with the carts I have there was Camp Out and Everyday Paperdolls. I didn't like those and on her card she used the Heritage cart..I don't have that one and I'm not purchasing any more carts, till I REALLY start using the carts I have. So THANK YOU LISA for your beautiful card and INSPIRING ME!!!
WELL? What do you think? Were you surprised by the answer?? ROTFLOL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. well you had me guessing all this time.love the lantern.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little game! Your lantern turned out awesome, very creative.
    Cheers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete