Saturday, September 3, 2011

Your the BEST

clic on pic to enlarge
A flip/swing card I did for my SU rep.. She is the BESTEST of the BEST!!!!
supplies:
SU cs - summer sun, glossy white and Not so Seriously stamp set
Chomas Creations glitter gel pens
MS purple glitter
rhinestones
color pencils

 For the front of the card before cutting it, I did a mock pattern on my gypsy to figure out where I wanted the statement. The card front I used the purple gel glitter pen and cut my card as shown in the tutorial....oops! the gel pen on a dark yellow doesn't come out purple..it's a wierd color so I covered it with glitter..LOL then I took the woman from the stamp set and stamped her on the front and colored her with pencils.
On the flip side I used my gypsy to write the sentiment and used the glitter gel pen and added some bling along the sides.
These cards are fun and easy to make.
For the card I followed this tutorial

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2nm8_Nex4A















3 comments:

  1. HI RUTH!! I LOVE MY CARD AND SHOWED IT OFF AT MY WORKSHOP TODAY!
    IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER.
    YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET FRIEND!!!
    HUGS, BARB- YOUR SU REP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI posted but not sure if it showed up. I just put your card on my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A flip/swing card, very cool, I haven't attempted one of those yet. It turned out great, your SU rep is going to love it!
    Hope you're having a very crafty weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete