Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a PURS-ONAL Thank You

clic on pic to enlarge

Well, after being out sick for 7 weeks. I finally returned to work and a co-worker gave me a very nice gift and Bless her...every time I've taken the mini purses into work she wasn't working and didn't get a purse. So she has been bugging me for a purse and so instead of a thank you card I made her a purse!!!! LOL she was overwhelmed with DELITE!!!!!! cuz...she didn't get an ordinary mini paper purse....she got a faux leather mid size purse with a flower filled w/dove chocolates!!!! ROTFLOL!!! I cut the purse from TBBM @ 5" and embossed it with tiny mosaics folder then heat embossed it to give it the leather look and used the flower die. Added a 1/4" strap and a velcro dot to close it.
supplies:
SU cardstock Night of Navy and More Mustard and More Mustard marker
Clear embossing powder
Tiny mosaics embossing folder
flower die (don't know where I got it...had it for years)
1/4" black ribbon























She was so funny....when I gave her the purse, she dumped the chocolates out.....she didn't want them to melt in her "leather" purse and then she had to show EVERYONE she got a special leather purse.....LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just LOVE this. I want a real one like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice purse! I can see why your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job its beautiful love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Your purse looks so darn cute. So glad your co-worker was able to finally get one of your little bags.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete