Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween earrings

clic on pic to enlarge
I've been super busy working on my treats to take into work next week. I needed to take a break and make some earrings. The Silhouette store has halloween designs on sale so I noticed the halloween charms ...hhhmmmm...those look like earrings...ROTFLOL!!!!
I cut the spider at 1.18"h x 1.08"w and the pumpkins at 1.54"h x 1.01"w and the ghosts at 1.44"h x 1.02"w (eyes .70"h x .75"w blk circles).  I added a thin layer of modge podge to make them more durable...it is only paper after all.....LOL!!! Remember I cut 4 designs, my earrings have a front and back!!

















 














OK! enough playing...back to working on those treats for work....wait till you see what I'm making!!! My co-workers are gonna LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are cool.i will try some shrink a dink material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crafty, these are adorable Halloween earrings. what a nice treat they will make. I'll have to try making some. I know my girl friends will enjoy having them. thank you for sharing this cute craft. xxx- Debbie

    ReplyDelete