Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Playing with Teddy Bear Parade

clic on pic to enlarge
OH MY!!! You have to get this cart. I wasn't a teddy bear fan but when I saw this cart and all the cute accessories. I couldn't resist!! choke choke...I even paid full price..LOL..I've had this cart about a month and I was waiting for the update so I could use my gypsy. Well, then life got in the way and I wasn't able to play....so TODAY I bit the bullet and updated my gypsy which I haven't done in about 9-12 months and ALL went well THANK GOODNESS!!!! So I played.....I LOVE TEDDY BEAR PARADE!!!!! I cut the bears at 3.75" and it all came together so nice and easy!!! I LOVE IT!!!! these are just a sample...you know when you put something together and you have one of those "Oh, I should have done this or that ....".  The future bears will be getting a makeover LOL before my Halloween cards go out....This cart is so much fun...I want to make one of each bear...but that will take awhile.....the holidays are upon us and I've got to get started on my projects.








Aren't they ADORABLE!!! I love all the layers.

2 comments: